@ How to Display more search matches on the first page of Google search
When we type a search query in the Google search bar it shows only ten results on the first page. It often has mainly advertisements or price comparisons and we find the actually desired information only after some pages. So to reduce the manual work, here we will instruct you to see more results in the first page it seems.
The steps are as follows.
- First open a Google page.
- There we find a “Search Settings” option at top right side of the page.
- Select “Search Settings” option, a new page will open.
- At bottom of the page we find an option like “Number of results” field.
- By default, 10 will be selected. There we can change the value to “20, 30, 50, 100” and finally click the “Save Settings” button.
That’s it; we successfully completed the process of displaying more search matches on the first page of Google search.